Nothing generate more stress than the word CHANGE.
In business and in life it is something we are constantly faced with but rarely manage properly.
Change is nothing more than opportunity shielded by a wall or some hurdles to overcome. Harness the power of managing change and success will be yours.
At the most basic level here are some catalyst examples to help you get started in managing change.
1. A business can not change their culture unless individuals embrace and change their behavior.
2. There are books and college courses written and taught on managing change. Many programs focus on providing strategies, technologies, and training. But that is not what is needed. Modifying the status-quo is the route you need to take to change a behavior and grow.
3. Programs have a superior track record use the following to succeed and manage change.
-incentives (We see these every day, open your eyes and take a look around)
-celebration (every day someone is being recognized for something)
– peer pressure (motivation and inspiration are around each one of us every day, peer pressure is often looked at in a negative light but it has a very positive and productive side too )
– coaching to adopt new habits (hmmmm Plus 1 Daily )
– negative reinforcement (Rants)
– role models ( I can think of quite a few in this community)
Dont become a part of the “It’s not fair” group of affiliates. If you entertain that culture you will be wasting time and not managing your future success or doing what is really important and growing your business.